An often overlooked consideration in one’s move is how this can affect your children’s education and social life. Asia Relocation can help you choose the most appropriate shool for your children in Manila that will ensure the continuity of their growth, education and personal development. Our consultant will help you narrow down the prospective schools and accompany you on school tours.
Below you can find a short brief about the most renowned international schools in Manila:
- International School Manila (ISM): Opened in 1920 during the American colonial period after American and British parents sought the establishment of a school in Manila that would provide for the long-term educational needs of their children and the children of future expatriates.
- Brent International School: With a history reaching back to 1909, Brent International School is a co-ed day and boarding school with campuses in Biñan south of Metro Manila, as well as Baguio and Subic. Founded as Christian ecumenical schools, the Brent schools pride themselves on fostering a multicultural and international learning environment.
- Fountain International School: FIS is an accredited Cambridge School noted for its excellence in its English, Science, and Math curriculum and has an elementary and high school campus in San Juan in the heart of Metro Manila.
- British School Manila: Established in 1976 as a private international school providing a British education, the British School Manila features a campus in the middle of University Parkway in Bonifacio Global City. The BSM offers the English National Curriculum from
Nursuryto Year 13,and prepares students for NCTs, the GCSE andInternational Baccalaureate.
- European International School (EIS) or Eurocampus: The European International School or the Eurocampus is a joint venture of the Lycée Français de Manille (LFM) and the German European School Manila (GESM), and provides quality education to the highest international and European standards.
- Singapore School Manila: The Singapore School Manila located in Paranaque hews closely to the Singaporean educational system and provides kindergarten, primary, and secondary grades, with a sister school, Singapore School Cebu in the Philippines’ second great city.