Together with our real estate partners and moving consultants, Asia Relocation can help you look for your perfect place to call home in Manila, Philippines without going thru the hassle of dealing with multiple brokers.
- Assessment: What do you and your family need to live comfortably? Together with your dedicated consultant, you will discuss your needs, preferred locations, budget, and other considerations like working/schools locations… so that we will be able to prepare a list of suggested properties.
- Listing: Once your needs have been determined, our listing agents will use these criteria’s to compile a list of possible homes which suit you. Your dedicated real estate brokers will help you narrow them down to the few homes you will be viewing for serious consideration.
- Property viewings: This is where you will really begin to explore your options. Your dedicated real estate broker will accompany you during all the visits
ofproperties you have selected. Acting as your guide, he or she will provide a third party perspective and objective point of view to help you assess the convenience and suitability of the properties.
- Letter Of Intent (LOI): Our consultants will draft your letter of intent to help you communicate clearly, and secure any important documents that will ensure that everything is in order when you relocate to your new home in Manila.
- Move Day Supervision: Once you’ve settled on a home, we can continue to provide assistance on the very important move day. Last minute emergencies and issues can arise and we will remain at your assistance to review final contracts, inspect the connection of utilities and supervise the final arrangement of paperwork as expressed to the owner in your Letter Of Intent.