Visas & Immigration

Visitors of the Philippines may opt for different immigration visas depending on the nature of the visit and length of stay. 
Asia Relocation can help and handle the processing on your behalf so you can acquire, extend, or renew the visa you need as fast as possible.
Feel free to contact us for more information



Here are some types of visas available for foreigners in the Philippines:

  • Temporary Visitor Visa (9A): A temporary visitor visa is issued to tourists as well as business visitors doing nonresident work such as meetings and sales calls. A tourist visa holder may not participate in continuing business in the Philippines. Most nationalities receive a 29 days visa-on-arrival, and it can be extended monthly for a limited period of time.
  • Working/Employment Visa (9G): If you are to be employed for more than 6 months, particularly in a technical, executive or managerial capacity or in a position of high confidence for at least a year, an employment visa is necessary. Processing time for the 9(g) employment visa is one to two months but may take up to 3 months depending on the immigration officer in charge.
  • Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV): Individuals who have made a significant investment in the Philippines can stay indefinitely by securing a special investor’s resident visa. Processing time can be completed in under a few weeks, depending on how much investment is made. Significant investment is defined as $50,000 USD in the tourism sector or $75,000 USD in other industries.
  • Treaty Trader Visa (9D): A foreign investor may enter the Philippines as a treaty trader if he is a national of a country that has an agreement in place for the admission of treaty traders or investors. As of this writing, the Philippines has such agreements with the United States, Japan, and Germany. The term “treaty trader” is meant to include any treaty investor or an alien employed by a treaty investor in a supervisory/executive position. Contact us for a price quote.
  • Special Visa for Employment Generation (SVEG): Foreign nationals who establish sustainable enterprises and business can receive a special visa if they and their business provide gainful employment to ten (10) or more Filipino nationals. This is a multiple entry, non-immigrant visa.
  • Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV): Foreign nationals looking to retire in the Philippines can apply for a Special Resident Retiree’s Visa, which allows retirees to live, work, and study in the Philippines, complete with multiple-entry authorization and a variety of benefits. 

Efficient Processing

The relevant procedures can be complicated and frustrating due to the Philippines bureaucracy.  Asia Relocation will make it quick, clear, and simple for you.



In need of a hassle-free visa assistance for your stay in the Philippines? Click the link below!