Our pets are an important part of our lives and true members of the family. Asia Relocation believes it is essential for you and your pet that their Relocation goes as smooth and stress-free as possible.
The pet relocation process depends on the country you are moving to and from. There are many different rules you will have to respect to be sure that your pet is safety, healthy and on the way to your home. Do not try to handle the pet relocation alone, there are many phases that seem easy when they are well done but that can be lengthy and worrying if mistreated.
Most of pets relocation are made by air. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 240 airlines or 84% of total air traffic. They help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
This association ensures in particular safety and the respect of the animals during the air transport.
We required some documents to valid the pet shipment:
- Vaccination Card
- Veterinarian Health Certificate
- Copy of an AWB from the point of origin
- Import permit in Manila
Asia Relocation assure you a safe and enjoyable journey for your pet and no stress for you..
To help you get started, here are a few reminders when preparing your pets for the move:
- Check the pet rules and regulations of the destination country and of the building or neighborhood you are moving to. Your consulate may be able to provide some information, or you can ask your mover’s destination service provider.
- Take your pet to see a veterinarian for a full check-up few months before the move. The vet will also advise you on vaccinations and help you keep your pet records up to date.
- Verify the requirements of your destination country with your veterinarian to ensure that you fulfill all of them and keep all pet records on hand while traveling (including medical records, vaccination certificates…).
- If possible, fly with your pet. Even if they are in the luggage compartment of the plane, it is always better to travel on the same flight as them so you can accompany them to the latest point and be back with them at the earliest time. Contact the airlines going to your new country and check with them which will accept your pet and in which conditions.
- Buy a comfortable and spacious kennel or carrier. It should be large enough for your pet to lie down comfortably, turn around and stand freely in. Let your pet get used to it for 1-2 weeks before the travel, this will remove a lot of stress from this unknown area.
- Provide less food the day before, it will help for a comfortable trip but do not limit water as dehydration is a serious risk.
WE CARE FOR THEM
We put your worries and fears to rest and we make sure that moving will be
stress free and that your beloved pets will have a safe journey.